How does the Affiliate process work?
An affiliate program is a way for businesses to reward people for referring new customers to their products or services.
Here’s how it works:
- A business creates an affiliate program and invites people to join. These people can be anyone – customers, bloggers, social media influencers, etc.
02. The business provides each affiliate with a unique referral link. When someone clicks on the link and makes a purchase, the affiliate earns a commission.
03. The commission is usually a percentage of the sale price, such as 15%.
04. The affiliate can share their referral link with their audience (friends, family, followers, etc.) and encourage them to make a purchase. If someone buys through their link, the affiliate earns a commission.
Overall, an affiliate program benefits users by allowing them to earn a commission for promoting products or services they believe in. If someone is able to refer a lot of new customers, they can earn a significant amount of money through commissions.
Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions:
By signing up for our affiliate program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in our affiliate program.
- To participate, you must fill out the application on our website and provide accurate and complete information.
- You will be assigned a unique affiliate ID that you can use to track your referrals.
- As an affiliate, you will earn a commission of 15% on all sales made through your referral link.
- Commissions will be paid out on a monthly basis, provided your earnings exceed a minimum of £50.00.
- If your earnings do not exceed £50.00 in a given month, your commission will roll over to the following month.
- All commissions are paid via PayPal unless otherwise agreed with us, so you must have a valid PayPal account to participate in our affiliate program.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your referral link is accurately represented and that it is not misleading or fraudulent.
- You may not promote our products through spamming, unsolicited emails, or any other form of unethical marketing.
- You may not use our trademarks or copyrighted materials in any way without our prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to terminate your participation in our affiliate program at any time if we determine that you have violated these terms and conditions or if we believe that you are engaged in fraudulent or unethical activities.
- You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising out of your participation in our affiliate program.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, and it is your responsibility to review them periodically.
By clicking “I Agree” on our affiliate program application, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.